sexta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2010

Student: Marcos Vinícius
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Advanced
 
 
 
“Paul Smith won the President competition!”

·         Shock.
Oh my God! I can’t believe Paul Smith is the President! He… he was my neighbor! Yes, I remember, he always said “Hello!” when I was passing by. He moved out a few years ago. I didn’t know he was competing to be the President. Well, I hope he does a good job.

·         Irritation.
Oh, no, no, no, no, NO! Paul Smith? The PRESIDENT? No way, he can’t be! He was the dumbest guy I’d ever seen… you know, this country is also dumb, they elected Paul Smith! He can’t even take care of his own garden, what will he do with our COUNTRY? Oh, I’m definitely moving” Who knows, I can even go to… ANOTHER PLANET, maybe?

·         Delight.
Today, the President Competition finally ended, and guess who won it? Paul Smith! Yes, that amazingly polite boy. Oh, I’m sure he will be the best president ever! Hum… did I mention that he is my son?

·         Fascination.
Remember my boss, Paul Smith? He is the president now! Well, I didn’t believe it at first, he just looked too… innocent to win! But, apparently, that was not a bad thing, since he was elected with 76% of the votes! He’s always been a very nice person, I’m sure he will be a great example to all of us.
 

Um comentário: