sábado, 11 de setembro de 2010

Winners Idiomas
Student: Maria Ivete G. M. Rodrigues  –  Adults A1
Teacher: Beatriz  --  Date: September 8th , 2010
Passages 1 - Unit 2 p. 13
Exercise 7 – Brainstorming – letter C
Buying a Car
Do
Don’t
save a money for a good entrance
Buy car financed
choose a car according with your necessity
buy new models
compare prices
buy a car with more ten years old of used
Buying a car is a little difficulty because is a expensive product. If you have money is better buy a zero km car. But if instead you not have money is better escape of car with more ten years old of use. It is a good idea looking for popular cars because new models are more expensive. You can check about cash price and avoid financing. You might choose a car according with your necessity so you can avoid lost money. Its important compare prices because the same model can be more expensive in a store and cheaper in other. Finally if you can save money for a good entrance you will make a good business.

2 comentários:

  1. Yeah, that's true. When I buy a car, I will not worry if it's beautiful or modern. I just want a car to take me to places, and that's it!
    I don't really wanna drive, though. It would be good to have someone to drive for me! :D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I'm agree with you both, but I have to say... It's really cool have a beautiful car... hihi
    If you had the opportunite, buy a very nice car and beautiful. The conforted and anything is something that no money can buy!!!

    ResponderExcluir