sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

Student: Raiane Rayssa
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Advanced

PASSAGES 1 - PAGE 13 - EXERCISE 7 C

Preparing for entrance exams


Do
Study a lot before the exams
Sleep very well before the exams
Have a health meal
Stay quiet

Don’t
Leave to study in the last week.
Spend a sleepless night
Eat bad things.
Stay nervous


Preparing for entrance exams is very simple, you have to Study a lot months after, because if you leave to study in the last week, you won’t learn very well and you’ll take bad grade. Other thing that you have to do is have a health meals for you fell fine in the day of the exams. Other thing is sleep very well before the exams, because if you don’t sleep, you won’t get concentrate on the test. And the most important, stay quiet. If you stay nervous breathe and breathe, ten times if necessary, the important is stay calm. 
Writing by : Raiane Rayssa

 I think that my most negative quality is that I’m very shy and reserved. I always stay embarrassed when I have to present a work of my school. Sometimes I stay so nervous, that I fell bad and I get tremendous, this is very strange, the people say that I’ll have a “piripaque”*.
My mother always complains that I hide my true felling. I never say what I’m really felling, I never talk about my felling. I think that I have afraid that criticize me.

* piripaque = expression of Brazil to be sick.

Writing by: Raiane Rayssa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário