segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

Student: José Antônio
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Advanced


 Choose one of the topic sentences above in brainstorm supporting ideas. Then choose at least four supporting statements and write a paragraph.


One of my best friends is my cousin because every time I go to his house, he always stand up to greet me. He and I often go to some parties together for fun and flirtatious dance with some girls. My cousin until he can be cool but he is very vain, I do not bother with that and accept that it is so. Once I, my cousin and his girlfriend went to a nightclub. Everything seemed quiet when a perverted flirted with girlfriend of my cousin, he became very rebellious and wanted to confront the perverted, started fighting and I had to break up the fight between the two, because if they continued, would be arrested by police.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário