quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011

(I1 – Unit 1) Write a paragraph about things you used to do as a child. Use some of your ideas from exercise 10. Just for fun, include one false statement.


Student: Andreia
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate

When I was ten years old, my family moved to Samambaia. Before, I lived in Taguatinga.
My sister and I used to collect ladybug and figures. I used to play volleyball with my friends and I used to ride bicycle, too. I had many hobbies, but now I have no time, because I had study and I had work every day.
Always spent the holidays at my grandmother’ house. Every night, I use to read a book of short stories. I always listened to music.
When I was eleven years old, I started studying English in school.
History, Portuguese and English were my favorite subjects.
I have good and fun memories of my childhood.



Student: Yuri
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate

When I was seven years old my favorite game was cops and robbers, I played with my friends from school. Since the age of nine I prefer chess, board games and ultimately beyond these computer games and video game, but not a good pantry hide and seek! After our child's soul will always be dento us.




Student: Caio
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate

So, when I was a child, I enjoyed very much. I used to make many friends and played a lot. My nickname was head of the planet.
In my appearance, I changed a lot, used to have straight hair, not wearing braces, and wore no glasses, too. I have not changed my home and many of the friends I had, I still have, and so was my childhood, with many friends and fun.



Student: Caio
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate


Changes
Everyone changes a lot when is growing up and I also. When I was 2 years old, I was fat and small. So I changed my appearance. When I was 2 years old, I ate everything (milk, vegetables and cheese, for example) and now I do not like this anymore. When I was a kid, I used to watch cartoons but now I prefer anime (Inazuma Eleven, Naruto), news and music clips. When I was a kid I used to play football and dodgeball but now I do not play anymore. I prefer to play volleyball.
I have changed, but not completely. I collected cards and I have these cards until now kept in a box. I like to study since 2001. I've have liked to playing videogame since 2005. And I always was, am and be happy!



Student: Pâmela
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate


When I was a kid I liked to play hide and seek, tag and hopscotch.
When I was little I was pretty messy: I loved to take thinks from the kitchen cupboard to play on the floor and hide it, loved to draw on the walls, jumping on the bed, playing video games.
I liked to eat vegetarian lasagna, drink milk with hot chocolate before bed.
"Never lose your inner child."



Student: Letícia
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate


When I was four years, I liked play games with my brother Daniel. I watched pokémon, Digimon, dragon Ball ... It was so funny.
When I was six years old I learned how to play chess with my siblings. When I was eight years old I played  'queimada', soccer, and others sports.
I always joked. But I changed something...
But the life is so. I think this. ^^"
 What I remember most is that I never went out to play with my neighbors, I always stayed at home. But my childhood was very fun.
The best of childhood is the imagination, I could believe in everything that I wanted. So, the childhood is a important stage of life.



Student: Ananda
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate

When I was a child, I used to be very neat, but now I’m very messy and I used to care a lot about my appearance. When I was 10 years old, my mother, my grandma and I moved to Bahia. I and my friends hung out a lot; we liked playing video game, stayed there for two months and returned to live in Brasília.
My childhood was pretty cool; I traveled a lot to São Paulo and Caldas Novas. Everybody liked me and I was a child very lovely. I really liked playing dolls and run too. I danced ballet, belly dancing and doing gymnastics rhythmic, but I stopped doing all those things and now I’m a girl little quiet.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário