quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011

(I3 – Unit 1) Talk about your best friend. Then write a paragraph.



Student: Anna Karolyna
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage:Intermediate

My best friend is someone who is sociable, makes friends so easy and is fun. She’s little temperamental but isn’t every day. When I pass for bad moments she is supportive, listen and give me good advices.



Student: Mércia
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage:Intermediate

My Best Friend
My Best friend is nothing sensible , not very affection, not funny , but is my best friend because she supports me being right or wrong , listening me , understand me . When she comes sleep in my home I give my bed for her, but I have that sleep with her because she has fear sleep only , and when we wake up she is complaining because I speak when I’m sleep. Though she was insensible she is very jealous, and we fight more than boyfriends but I love her.



Student: Michel
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage:Intermediate


                                                            My Best Friend
            My best friend is Lucas, I met him when I was 6. But we didn´t study in the same school for 5 years. Then, in 2008 we started to study in the same school. He is funny, intelligent, friendly and a good guitar player, but a little intolerant, however it´s not a problem for me. Sometimes we play video-games, but when he or I start to win, someone change the game. We have very good moments together, and I want to have more years with him.



Student: Mikaellen
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage:Intermediate


My best friend is a fun but sometimes is strange. She's always by my side when I need and I'm by her side when she needs me sometimes, she's very sentimental, she lets her feelings to the surface, it doesn't worry too much about things, she's very supportive, she always give me advice some are crazy but they help,  is the opposite of one another when one is sad and the other is happy when one is angry the other is calm, there is always that balance in order to avoid fights despite the differences we get along together we face many things, I love it.



Student: Paulo Cesar
Teacher: Beatriz
School: Winners
Stage: Intermediate


My Best Friend is someone who is more intelligence, have two college graduations, math and engineer. He`s a person who is very sensitivity, has a very sense of humor, and is a good friend, who always help me in my problems. He`s a friend who is social skills.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário